Securely packaged in cardboard with buffering material
Yokohama Port, Narita
Following verification of payment, shipped within 10 days.
Reliable and Long-lasting Mitutoyo 293series Micrometer , small lot order available
QuantuMike 293 Series - IP65 Coolant Proof Micrometer with 2mm/rev Spindle Feed
- Advanced pioneering technology has created the next generation of micrometer, the most revolutionary advance in micrometer technology since James Watt invented the instrument.
- Faster measurement is achieved by using a coarser thread which feeds the spindle by 2mm per revolution of the thimble. This increase in thread lead has been made possible thanks to new high precision thread-cutting and testing techniques.
- QuantuMike is equipped with a function lock feature to prevent the origin point being moved by mistake during measurement.
- A graduated scale is provided on the sleeve for use with a reference mark on the thimble so that every millimeter displacement can be checked to provide extra confidence.
- The patented ratchet thimble mechanism* helps ensure repeatable results by transmitting microvibrations along the spindle to the contact face to provide a constant measuring force and encourage good contact with the workpiece. The ratchet works from the thimble as well as the speeder so it is always easy to use – even when making measurements one-handed. The sound of the ratchet provides the user with a sense of confdence and the speeder enables the rapid spindle feed needed when measuring widely different dimensions.
- Excellent resistance against oil, water and dust (IP65 protection level) enables this product to be used in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- Measuring faces: Carbide.
The origin of Mitutoyo's trustworthy brand of small tool instruments .
Resistance against oil, water and dust (IP65 protection level) .
DEMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
Dust/Water protection level : IP65 (IEC60529)
Measuring force: 7 to 12N
Battery : SR44(1 pc), 938882
for initial operational checks (standard accessory)
Length standard: Electromagnetic rotary sensor
Battery life : Approx. 1.2 years under normal use (*expect for 0-25mm models)